This will be the 18th year for this extremely popular, intensive two and a half day course. With an exceptional faculty, it provides an in-depth review of all aspects of colorectal disease including controversial and difficult to manage problems. Lectures will be given by a superb nationwide faculty, with each session being followed by a panel discussion. This masterclass is suitable for newly appointed consultants and senior trainees. This meeting is once again being run in association with the ACPGBI.
Important notes regarding prices, accommodation and hospitality:
- All prices include lunch on the 7th and 8th March and refreshments during the course.
- Course cost £225.00 for registrar's for 3 days including catering
- Optional accommodation cost of £200.00 includes bed & breakfast for the 7th and 8th March and also includes a course dinner on the 8th March.
- Dinner on the 7th March and any additional nights accomadation will need to be booked and paid for separately. (You can contact the Apollo Hotel on 01256 796700 to make a reservation).
- If you wish to join the course dinner but not stay at the hotel the cost will be £40 per person for a 3 course dinner; please contact Richard Moore via email email@example.com to book and pay for your place.