Pelican Cancer Foundation Cancer Surgery Courses
Pelican Cancer Foundation works to cure and improve quality of life for patients with ‘pe’lvic area and ‘li’ver ‘can’cer through advancing the techniques of precision surgery and treatment, supporting research and delivering courses for cancer surgeons and specialists.
Our main areas of work are:
- Bowel (colorectal) cancer
- Secondary bowel cancer or liver metastases
- Bladder cancer
- Prostate cancer
We organise and host:
- Open public courses and workshops
- Bespoke courses and workshops
- The national training programme for low rectal cancer MDTs, LOREC
- Professional meetings for cancer specialists and research groups.
Pelican offers an exceptional faculty of multi-disciplinary specialists delivering high-quality and world-renowned courses and meetings that cover the latest advances in cancer treatment, technology and techniques.
The Pelican centre has superb training facilities with advanced technology and equipment, including high definition live links to operating theatres at HHFT Basingstoke.